Students must observe strict discipline in the college. On disciplinary ground, the following penalties may be imposed according to the offence committed.
- Fines/Penalty (amount to be decided by the authority)
- Expulsion from the college (temporarily or permanently) depending on the gravity of the offence committed. Penalty/penalties imposed on a student will be recorded in his/ her transcript/testimonial. A student’s name will be struck off from the college register under the following circumstances:
- Remaining absent from classes for more than three (03) months without any information.
- On disciplinary ground (on the advice of the academic council).
- On non-payment of the college dues within three months from the due date of payment.
75% attendance has to be earned. If a student misses a class he/she has to compensate it by attending special classes after college hours.
- All students must always put on a white apron. He/she must also put on identity cards on their apron also.
- Slipper is not allowed. Lady students are encouraged to put on shoes.
- No fashionable dress or haircut is allowed.
Student assessments are made through periodic class examinations (card completion, written, oral and practical examinations).