Dr Serajul Kabir is a well-renowned graduate from Apollo Hospitals, India in 1996. At about the same time, Dr Serajul have been teaching General Pharmacology as senior lecturer for the last 17 years since 18.10.1997 to till date at City Dental College
Doctor Name: DR. SERAJUL KABIR
Father’s name : Ahmed Sobhan Master
Mailing address: 1426/A Khilgaon Chowrasta Jheelpar, Khilgaon, Dhaka-1219. Tel No. 0171 3485 118
Permanent address: Village & PO-Temuhani, Thana- Mirsarai, District- Chittagong, Bangladesh
Date of birth:1st of November, 1952
Name of Exam Year of passing Board/University Division obtained
S.S.C 1967 Comilla 1st division
H.S.C 1969 Comilla 1st division
M.B.B.S 1975 Chittagong passed
C. Ultra 1996 Apollo Hospitals, India Passed.
I have been teaching General Pharmacology as senior lecturer for the last 17 years since 18.10.1997 to till date at City Dental College.
- Rotatory In-service training at Chittagong Medical College Hospital- from 18. 08. 1975 to 14. 10. 1976.
- Medical Officer- T.B Clinic, Maijdee and In –charge Resident Medical Officer (R.M.O) at Noakhali Sadar Hospital from 21. 10. 1976 to 14. 04. 1978
- Emergency Medical Officer, blood transfusion service at Dhaka Medical College Hospital-from 21. 04. 1978 to 12. 03. 1980
- Worked in Iraq under Ministry of Health at Shatt-Al-Arab Hospital- from 14. 04. 1980 to 04. 07. 1983.
- Engaged in General Practice in my community from 01. 08. 1983 to 30. 11. 1988
- Worked in Iran under Ministry of Health, at multiple health centers from 02. 01. 1989 to 02. 01. 1993. Where responsibility comprised of management of emergency and OPD patients, and primary health care.